Tommy is doing well, he really likes to throw up though. Since he has started taking his medication for reflux he doesn't hurt when he throws up. It is actually almost comical the expression he makes, like, "did I just do that?" Funny, but it makes a mess. Lack of sleep is finally catching up with Kathryn. She is amazing, but with a baby who wants to eat every couple hours and then needs to be held upright for 30-60 minutes afterward to prevent the milk from coming back up, well it means Kathryn doesn't get enough sleep.
Here are the first batch of Tommy's weekly pictures with his teddy bear:
Newborn
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
I heard back from one more school, Tulane. They said no, but it doesn't bother me too much. They are the most expensive, and really, who wants to move their family to New Orleans for three years? Sure, it might be nice to visit and eat some jambalaya, but not to live with a wife and baby.
4 down, 9 more to go.
Kathryn's younger sister had a son on the first named Nathaniel. He was just under 6 lbs. Her other sister had a girl 9 weeks ago that was a bit over 9 lbs. So, there is a small, medium, and large cousin in the area now. Should be fun once they get old enough to play with each other.
Now I have to run to an Easter dinner, so I will try and update this later.
No comments:
Post a Comment