I heard back from another school today, and this is the one that I have been most anxiously awaiting. BYU. And the letter says....wait list. I am happy that I even made it that far in their admission process since BYU was one of the tougher schools to get into that I applied to, but at the same time it still leaves everything up in the air. U of U said that they should have a final recommendation no later than the first or second week of May, and I imagine that is similar to what BYU's policy will be. So, more waiting. 10 more schools to hear back from. I am still waiting to hear from: Univ. of Ariz., Univ. of New Mexico, Univ. of North Carolina, Univ. of Seattle, Ohio State, Santa Clara, Univ. of the Pacific (McGeorge), Tulane, Indiana at Bloomington,and Lewis and Clark. So far all I know for sure is that I won't be going to DePaul.
Tommy is doing great and weighs about 9.5 lbs now. He has a bit of reflux but is still eating enough to counter-balance the amount that he throws up. Kathryn is a real trooper. I am amazed at how well she does on so little sleep. She truly is a wonderful mother and wife.
I hope everyone is doing well and I will try and post some newer pictures of Tommy since he is growing so much.
Summer 2019
7 years ago
Wait list on my 2 favorites! I will cross my fingers. No matter what happens though, that is a great acknowledgment of your abilities with BYU though. I have heard they are really tough. This waiting has to be tough. Glad Tommy and Kathryn are doing well. Little sleep is one of the hardest things to function with, I think.
ReplyDeleteFYI- in law, there are three periods filled with high anxiety. First, waiting for law school acceptance. Second, grades for first semester. Third, and worst, waiting months for your bar results. On the upside, you almost have one period complete!
ReplyDelete