And 5 weeks after we brought Tommy home Christina finally held her newest nephew.
And lastly, I found a picture when all 3 sisters and the 1 sister-in-law are all at different stages of their pregnancies. I can't remember if I posted this previously or not, so deal with the repetition.
Love the pictures. Wow - I didn't realize Tommy was going to have so many cousins his age. Lucky boy!
ReplyDeleteI'm dying with the whole "5 weeks after..." Christina cracks me up. And I am so sorry to hear Tommy has reflux - that is sooooooo hard - my niece had reflux and she basically lived in a little swing by my brother's bed because it was one of the only places she wouldn't throw up after she ate.
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't believe how big Tommy is getting!! I love the teddy bear pictures - what a perfect gauge!