Friday, July 24, 2009

Salsa Time!


Well, we finally had a few tomatoes that could help me make some salsa. We planted our onions too close together, as you can see by the small size, but the end product is delicious! The bowl that you see on the counter will probably be gone within 1 day of Christina realizing that it is in the fridge. (I think she would probably shrivel up and die w/o some sort of chip and dip combo.)

Besides making a big bowl of salsa I finally fixed the sink that has been... well I guess the best way to describe it would be to say "wobbly." The piece that allows one to tighten up the faucet to the the sink was a wee bit rusty.

If I wasn't wearing safety glasses, I would have two eyefulls of rusty metal. So, Dad, you might want to think about replacing it when you get back. I used my ingenious skills to make it work for now though.

I took another practice LSAT last night for the course that I am taking, it didn't go as well as I hoped, but that is typical they say as people are trying to do things following Kaplan's method rather than their own. It's a good thing they have a higher score guarantee because unless things change in the next 5 weeks I might be taking advantage of that.

Everything else is going great. Kathryn is busy working and actually had a friend from the ward over while I was at class so she could watch "So you think you can Dance?" with someone who will squeal and giggle with her. (I don't squeal or giggle). Life goes on, and Porkchop wanted me to include a picture showing how difficult it is to be a dog.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I could use some of that salsa about now! I like how rigid Porkchop looks even when he's relaxed. That short stubby leg just can't get around the round chest of his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its due to his... muscles... yeah his muscles get in the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post your recipe for salsa. Our tomatoes should all ripen this week so we are going to be bombarded. And my family loves salsa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were thinking that the pic of Porkchop has the essence of rigamortis??? What a champ. We love that you have tons of pictures of the "hot" dog. Oh ya, and the boys LOVE salsa, so hopefully there's some left! Can't wait to see you guys later this week!

    ReplyDelete