Thursday, July 8, 2010

8 July 2010

Of course I will post some more pictures and videos of Tommy, but I thought I would let everyone know that law school is looking like it will be postponed at least a year. McGeorge finally said "sorry, not this year," and U of U, BYU, and Santa Clara have all reported record numbers of applicants with few people turning down their offers. So, the people on the waitlists haven't been called up. And it doesn't look as though I should plan on them admitting me this year. Which means I get to look for a job and join the other 12% of Californians who are out of work.
Enough of that. Kathryn is doing great, Tommy is a hoot, and my parents come back in 3 more weeks. Life is good. Here are the promised pictures and videos. Enjoy.





So far he's not the biggest fan of his jumper.


And his patriotism on the 4th of July.







2 comments:

  1. Tommy is so cute. We all can't wait to hold him. I am really sorry about law school. Have you looked at any other graduate programs? I look forward to sitting together and talking about what you are up to in just 4 weeks! You are still in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete