We have been busy trying to get our lives in order and try and figure out what is going on in our future. I guess life is always just full of surprises.
As always, I have a few photos of what we have been up to, and of our cute little boy.
We decided to make some home-made donut holes the other day. And yes they were delicious. Luckily we were able to give most of them away before we made ourselves sick.
About 3 weeks ago I persuaded Kathryn to let me go on a camping/offroading trip up in the Sierras about 200 miles away. There was a little more snow than we were expecting, but I still had a good time.
Tommy is now over 4 months old and seems to be growing like a weed! His next doctor's appointment is next week so we will see how much he weighs, but I know he has gained a lot since his last check up. Although he tends to throw up a lot, he still manages to eat like a champ and put on the lbs.
These are some pictures that we took of him with a teddy bear he got from Ben and Tiffany.
As you can see he wasn't too sure about being put to bed and wanted some reassurance.
And some more recent pictures.
And that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment