On the other hand we did finish up some fleece blankets for Disneyland tickets. Disneyland had a deal if you give a day (in service projects) you will get a free day at Disneyland/world. So we made some blankets. Here are a few pictures of a PREGNANT Kathryn finishing some.
And some other news is that the broccoli is coming in very nicely.
And some pictures of part of Kathryn's Christmas present. I wish I had taken a before, middle, and after pictures, but I only have the middle, and after. So enjoy.
And lastly, for all those pregnant, or previously pregnant, women. Kathryn's ankles.
Oh those poor feet!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry... that baby won't be in there forever. We can't wait to meet him!
Ouch! Epsom salts in warm water, just stick those poor toesies in.
ReplyDeleteLove the chest. Did you paint the white accents by hand?!
The white accents are actually pieces of trim that Peter cut, painted and nailed on.
ReplyDelete