Friday, January 15, 2010

Winter Bounty

So this is what we pulled out of the garden today. I was too lazy to start picking all the spinach, but we have tons of that as well.



The oranges are coming in, but they aren't quite ready yet. I just thought I had to post up something to try and compete with everyone who is able to post weekly updates.

I just had to put this on the blog. When I asked Kathryn how her stomach is feeling she replied, "It feels like I am getting beat up from the inside by an angry baker." I just thought is was hilarious. An angry baker?! Who thinks of that?!

1 comment:

  1. The big day keeps getting closer. I have to keep reminding myself that you are having a boy!! I bought a baby present for you guys and it was pink. What was I thinking?! Cannot believe that your garden is growing. I am looking at seed catalogs and dreaming about planting right now. Still have winter to go through first.

    ReplyDelete