Friday, February 26, 2010

Tick, Tock...

Nothing is happening with the baby. I think the major problem is that the doctor told Kathryn to pack a bag and get ready because it will be coming early. Stupid doctor. Since then we have been impatient and anxious. The baby would still be 11 days early if it came today, but since the doctor made this comment Kathryn wants it out. NOW. I am sure all of those mothers who read this may be able to sympathize with her in this last few weeks, but it still makes the time go sooo sloooowly when nothing is happening. Oh well, he will come when he comes. I will post an update when I have some exciting news and pictures. Of the baby, not Kathryn. She doesn't want any photographic evidence of what she looks like. She is ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. The last few weeks always seem the hardest. Once you know its really OK if the baby comes then it is really hard to wait. And then when it actually is time I always started panicking saying "wait, I'm not ready!". Plan out some long walks to pass the time.

    ReplyDelete