Well, yesterday was another fun-filled day of sitting in a cramped chair with the desk the size of a sheet of paper taking a 3-hour test that somehow manages to take 6-hours to complete.
Kathryn and I had planned to go cut down a Christmas tree after I got home, but it just didn't happen. Kathryn has been busy helping set up the Creche Exhibit this week and is fighting a little cold that she thinks has something to do with the communal bowl of m&ms they have out for the volunteers to snack on. We will end up going to it sometime this week and I will post pictures when we do.
Finals start this week, and part of me is looking forward to just being done with school. At least for the next month or so.
I'll post up some pictures later this week of the Christmas preparations and the Creche exhibit.
Summer 2019
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment