Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Tree

We braved the weather and made it up to a Christmas tree farm over near Lexington reservoir. The weather wasn't as cold as last year when we had snow falling on us as we were sawing, but this time was wet and cold. Here are some of the pictures of the event. Kathryn is avoiding the camera these days. I think that she is trying to avoid having pictures of when she is pregnant. Or, it could be the fact that she was soaking wet and didn't want to shock anyone with her crazy hair.




Hopefully we will work on decorating it soon. Well, as soon as it dries I guess. I pulled out all of the Christmas ornaments from the attic after we got the behemoth home.
Last night was the ward Christmas party. The primary kids sang a few songs, there was a musical number by a few of the musically talented members, obviously not me, and we had a dinner which included a potluck of appetizers and deserts with the main course--pot roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, and some vegetables. The appetizers were delicious. The main course was reminiscent of my time in Iraq. Enough said.
Well I hope everyone is doing well, and I want to apologize for the lack of photos from the Creche exhibit. They have a policy now of now photographs. Oh well, I guess you can try and picture what it looked like.

And one last picture of the standoff between the two animals who think they are in charge of the house.

2 comments:

  1. It seems in my memory that every tree cutting excursion was in exercise in enduring the elements. Glad to see you are keeping up the tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How festive you both are. Take a picture when it's all decorated.

    ReplyDelete