Monday, June 27, 2011

No We Are Not Dead

Wow! It has been a reeeaallly long time since I have posted anything! Tommy is now 15 months, running around and generally behaving like a monkey. Kathryn and I are in a duplex now that has a yard for the dog, and the fringe benefit most of important of all...both sets of grandparents less than 10 minutes away. Life has changed a bit for us, as my schedule is still fluctuating and having me work strange hours, but I'm having fun and I get to see more of Tommy and Kathryn than I have in the past several months. The commute is about 30 minutes, as long as traffic cooperates, and isn't too onerous. Since I haven't posted anything in a while I will put up some photos of Tommy, since that is the only reason anyone really checks this blog anyways.


1 comment: