I was able to bring her some breakfast in bed this morning though, so I guess that is better than nothing. I will just have to make it up later in the week.
Tommy wasn't affected by us being sick. Having two sick, lethargic, achy parents probably made his day a little more boring than usual. The dog didn't get a walk since we didn't have the energy to do it, so we just sat in chairs in the backyard and threw the ball for him. I think he understood that we were sick, because he was very affectionate throughout the day.
Here are some more pictures of Tommy for everyone, especially the grandparents who haven't yet met him.
Tommy's 2 month picture from last week:
And his newborn picture to compare:
This is from Kathryn's baby shower from a few months back.
I'm noticing that we don't have enough pictures of her, and of her and Tommy so I will get to work on rectifying that. And that is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment