All 5 of Kathryn's sisters showed up to help out with the 8(?) apple crisps that were made. Of course this was also a result.
Which means I had to siphon out the water, yes it was disgusting and I even threw up a little. I took apart the pipes a bit to try and find out why things weren't moving along, but everything looked clear yet the sinks would continue to back up. Right now the pipes are full of liquid plumber as we are hoping it clears out whatever the problem is. I hope everyone is having a great conference weekend.
-Pete
Just thought that I would add, I finally got the sink unclogged TODAY. 2 days later and a trip to home depot for a longer drain snake. The clogs, yes that is plural, were about 12 ft down the pipes. What a fiasco!
Next time:
ReplyDelete1. Put your garbage in a compost pile - good for the soil
2. Go outside and find the outside drain from the kitchen. Open it up and put a hose waaaaay in and turn it on full blast. Do this once a month and it will keep the drains clear.
From one who has done this many times....