Saturday, September 26, 2009

Done with the LSAT...or am I?

FINALLY DONE! After spending from 7:30am to 2:30pm in Santa Cruz taking the LSAT I am done with it.
Maybe.
Hopefully.
Well, actually the deal is that I will find out my score in 3-4 weeks and depending on what I get I will either live with it OR retake it in December. But for now, I am done with it. The worst part of the test this time was the fact that we took it in a auditorium-type classroom. So the desk that you have to use is smaller than a typical 8.5x11" piece of paper. What a pain. But it is over and done with so I can breathe easy for a while. Well, at least I can until the exam that I haven't been preparing for happens. When is that again?...oh yeah, Monday. Great.
Kathryn is doing wonderful. She didn't become sick at all the whole 1st trimester so I think she is in the clear. We find out if it will be a boy a girl on Oct 15th so we are really excited about that. Kathryn's older sister Lindsay is having a girl. I am sure she will help balance out their family of 2 boys. So, it will be 3 vs. 2 in the boy vs. girl games. I will be happy with whatever happens, as long as it has all its fingers and toes, etc. Oh and my dashing good looks if it's a boy, Kathryn's looks if it's a girl. (I mean who can resist a cute little redheaded girl?!)

That's all for now. You may wonder where the pictures are, but they are with my studying time for school. Dead from the LSAT.

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO!! As someone who took it twice I really hope you only have to take it once. And you actually studied, which is something I brainlessly didn't do the first time and you are also brilliant, so I have no doubt you will do amazingly.

    Good job Pete.

    ReplyDelete