Luckily for Kathryn and I my bro-in-law (Jeremy) loves photography and is always willing to snap a few pictures for people. So, while Kathryn may have quite a few pictures of each other we never really have many of both of us as a couple. So here are a few.


While we were in southern California for 5-6 days we stayed with Kathryn's grandparents and had a great time catching up with them along with some of Kathryn's cousins.
As you can tell from the picture, while my heart said that I should share my tasty balboa bar with my beautiful wife, my stomach was envious and was not in agreement.

This is a picture of a toy that Dave And Griselda brought back for Porkchop after we watched their boys for a few days. The toy's squeaker gave up the ghost 15 minutes after being introduced to Porkchop and ever since he has been busily destroying it and having a blast while he does it.
I suppose there are many other things that I could write, but I think that I will keep this post short, otherwise I just might blow it off and not finish it at all.
It was great seeing you guys along with the other that were able to make the trek. I'm wishing I was still there and already looking forward to the next outing.
ReplyDeleteI'll be posting the rest of the family photos soon to a SmugMug gallery so everyone can grab whatever they like.
I really like the picts of you two. And the look on your face with the Balbloa bar is pretty funny. Loved seeing you guys.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of you guys. Especially the one w/ the Balboa Bar. Your wife is beautiful and she should be a guest blogger on this blog :)!
ReplyDelete